Friday, September 08, 2006

Can God be found?wht bible tells?

God will be found by those who seek Him.

Proverbs 8:17
Those that seek me early shall find me.
Mt.7:8, Luke 11:9-10
Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

God will not be found by those who seek Him.

Psalm 18:41
The cried, but there was none to save them: even unto the Lord, but he answered them not.
Proverbs 1:28
Then shall they call upon me but I will not answer; they shall seek me early but shall not find me.
Lamentations 3:8
Also when I cry and shout, he shutteth out my prayer.
Lamentations 3:44
Thou hast covered thyself with a cloud, that our prayer should not pass through.
Amos 8:12
They shall run to and fro to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.
Luke 13:24
Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

What is the solution?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home