Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Creativity?

I was reading some one's blog yesterday and news of his departure from his company to pursue more “creative” endeavors has got me thinking.

What have I done “creatively” in the past years aside from work-related stuff? Virtually nothing … except if you count blogging “creative”.

Ever since graduating from college close to two years ago, I’ve been stuck in the vicious cycle of corporate life. Whatever time I have left from the conundrum of the office I spend on personal pursuits that nourish my sanity, my soul and my spirit – family, friends and reading Books.

So, i am thinking, have I been nourishing myself creatively? The answer – no.

In my school days, I used to draw a lot, and used to do some scientific Experiements & model making.And even during college days i used to do some creative work on computer.

I did a lot of creative stuff then that nourished my creative hunger.But the reality of the working life changed all that …

With my recent penchant to read the blogs of artists, writers the creative hunger is growing but I am unable to satisfy it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home